Every element has been meticulously considered, from the product you’ve chosen to the label design and packaging you’ve carefully considered, in order to attract clients and assist you in the development and growth of your beauty company. When it comes to developing an e-commerce website, the same philosophy and idea should be followed.
The importance of online sales for your beauty company is crucial, especially during an outbreak when many spas are closed. Salons and offline retailers are experiencing a decrease in in-person customers as a result of the safety and health issue. The explosion of online shopping in the era of the internet will continue for a long time, particularly in the area of personal care goods. In other words, this could be a good time to take a look at your website and see if there’s anything you can do to make it better.
With the help of these website features, you can increase client retention and sales on your website.
1. A straightforward navigation. If your website is badly planned out, is cluttered, or is otherwise difficult to browse, visitors may abandon it before they can find what they are looking for on your site. You have to make sure that you make an effort to create a clean and straightforward design so that customers can quickly and easily find the items they need, and any superfluous text or graphics should be removed. In addition to that, make certain that your website is user-friendly, that your categories and product pages are properly structured and easy to understand, and that your buttons are visible and easy to find.
2. Product pages that are well-designed. Customer satisfaction is your first priority, so make sure they can discover the product they want on your website and purchase it as soon as possible. The result should be a well-thought-out product page and navigation that allows visitors to sort by product (for example, face cleanser, sun screen, Vitamin C facial serum), category (for example, body care, lip care), and/or areas of concern (for example, dry skin, acne-prone skin), to find what your customers are really looking for. You need to ensure that you only utilize high-quality and high-resolution photos and credible descriptions on the actual product page, emphasizing each product’s qualities and advantages while also demonstrating how and when it should be used, among other things.
3. Payment methods that are safe. Approximately 70% of online shopping carts are abandoned before the customer completes the transaction. E-commerce companies lose substantial amounts of money as a result of customers abandoning their shopping carts. However, delivering a fast, easy, and secure checkout experience may significantly minimize this problem.
The first need is that your website should be able to take a variety of secure payment methods in order to accommodate the demands of all customers. This covers all major credit cards as well as PayPal, as well as mobile payment methods such as Apple Pay and Google Pay, among other things.
Next, make sure your shipping prices are accessible so that consumers can get an idea at a glance how much more they will have to pay for delivery. Include an easy-to-find “Check Cart” button so that customers can quickly view their items and receive a running total of what they have purchased.
Finally, just ask for information that is absolutely necessary, such as a person’s name, address, and payment information, and leave the rest to chance.
4. Page loading time is quick. In general, if a website takes more than three seconds to load, more than 25% of visitors will quit it – and this is especially true for mobile users.
5. Mobile-friendly version of the site. Speaking of mobile users, did you know that more than 75% of Americans use their smartphones, and that almost 80% of them had made a transaction using their phones in the last six months. In addition to this, mobile e-Commerce sales account for 54% of all e-commerce sales.
Obtain more selling elements for your website that are of high worth.
After we’ve gone over the fundamentals, let’s talk about some of the more valuable website components that can help you create client loyalty and generate more online sales.
1.Customer reviews. This sometimes-ignored characteristic may be a significant selling factor for potential clients, particularly in the skin care and cosmetic goods industries. Potential consumers can have a better understanding of the product from the good experience of other users, as well as the outcomes of the users’ use of the items, which serves as a significant motivator for their purchase.
2.Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages. When it comes to their purchasing process, customers always have concerns regarding the product direction or contents, shipping and handling, and even your return policy. They can obtain answers fast thanks to an easily accessible FAQs page, allowing them to proceed and finalize their transaction.
3.Social links. Additionally, including social media connections on your website is a good approach to encourage customer engagement. Customer engagement on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms helps to keep your business at the forefront of their minds, especially if you provide quality information that people are inclined to share with their friends.